Join us for exciting 2016-2017 PTA events & activities, including Cashell Eats Out, Adult Fundraising Gala, Variety Show, Science Fair & more!
MCPS now requires all Volunteers and Contractors to take a mandatory training on Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect. You can access the online training here.
MCPS' Cashell Elementary School is a small and diverse National Blue Ribbon School. Our PTA works closely with our teachers, administrators, and community to make Cashell a fun, supportive, and enriched learning environment. Join us in making this year an even more fruitful one for our kids!
- The book fair is ongoing from October 17 - October 21 and volunteers are still needed. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more about our Annual Candy Drive!
- The approved budget and minutes from the PTA General Meeting are posted on the Documents page.
- New Cashell Eats Out! dates have been published. Mark your calendars with these delicious dates! More information coming soon. Check back for flyers in our Events section.
- Nov. 17th: Cheeburger Cheeburger (5-9pm)
- Dec. 13th: California Tortilla (5-9pm)
Board & Committees
Thank you for visiting our PTA website. We hope you will frequent this space to stay current on events and activities, help raise funds, and participate in the planning and coordination of one or more of the amazing programs we offer our Cashell students year-round. It takes a village, so please join us and have your voice heard! Any level of participation is appreciated. Our 2016 - 2017 board members are:
- President: Courtney Brinkman
- VP: Carrie Headen
- Treasurer: Kim Rosenberger
- Secretary/Delegate: Christian Payne
Click Membership to join our PTA.