Join us for exciting 2016-2017 PTA events & activities, including Cashell Eats Out, Adult Fundraising Gala, Variety Show, Science Fair & more!
MCPS now requires all Volunteers and Contractors to take a mandatory training on Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect. You can access the online training here.
MCPS' Cashell Elementary School is a small and diverse National Blue Ribbon School. Our PTA works closely with our teachers, administrators, and community to make Cashell a fun, supportive, and enriched learning environment. Join us in making this year an even more fruitful one for our kids!
Spring has sprung! We've had a very busy month at the PTA with Cashell Eats Out, the Variety Show, and the Adult Fundraising Gala...but wait, there's more in store for you in April!
GCOT - Mark your calendars! The PTA’s Green and Community Outreach Team (GCOT) has planned some exciting activities for Cashell students and families in the second semester to promote exercise, healthy living, community and giving back: Book Drive through April 6th and a Sporting Goods Drive will begin on April 18 and run through the end of the school year. Learn more >>
Join us for a Family Fun Day & Community Fair on the Cashell E.S. field, Saturday, April 22nd, hosted by the GCOT!
Learn more about our after-school enrichment programs, such as STEM and a new this year--Chess!
Kindergarten Orientation is May 5th. Please be sure to contact the school to confirm your child is on the list.
- Please remember to send in your Box Tops and Labels every month. Cashell earns $.10 per Box Top and points for Labels.
- See our Enrichment page to learn more about our FLES (Language), STEM and Art programs.
- Our PTA General Meeting Minutes are available on our Documents page.
- Cashell switched its phone service provider and our new number is:
- To receive alerts and regular schedule changes, go to the MCPS emergency alert page.
- Click here for the full MCPS 2016 - 2017 Calendar
Board & Committees
Thank you for visiting our PTA website. We hope you will frequent this space to stay current on events and activities, help raise funds, and participate in the planning and coordination of one or more of the amazing programs we offer our Cashell students year-round. It takes a village, so please join us and have your voice heard! Any level of participation is appreciated. Our 2016 - 2017 board members are:
- President: Courtney Brinkman
- VP: Carrie Headen
- Treasurer: Kim Rosenberger
- Secretary/Delegate: Christian Payne
Click Membership to join our PTA.