Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops for Heart
Jump Rope for Heart (K-4th) Hoops for Heart (5th)
What is Jump Rope for Heart?
- A fun Jump rope themed event
- Activities include; short jump rope, long jump rope, Chinese jump rope, jumping shooting off of a platform, vault jumping over obstacles, helicopter jump roping, jake the snake (distance) jumping, and much more.
- A way to help our community by raising money for the American Heart Association
When is it?
- A fun assembly will take place on Jan. 6, 2017 that will explain everything to the students
- The actual event will take place the week of January 30-Feb. 3 during your child’s P.E. class
How do I raise funds?
- You can start raising funds NOW!
- On-line (see attached form)
- Donation envelopes will also be going home on 1/6/17
- All money will be due by 2/17/17
- Our goal is to raise $10,000 this year.
5th grade will be doing Hoops for Heart since they have done JRFH for the past 5 years.
It works the same as JRFH, except the event is geared more towards basketball activities instead of jumping activities. (There will be some jumping envolved;))
Physical Education Teacher, NBCT
Cashell E.S. (Tues., Wed. am, Thurs., and Fri.)